Saturday, May 22, 2021

Conclusion

    In conclusion, everyone must play their part in acquiring the Sustainable Development Goals. Every institution and individual should not depend entirely on the government in building a more sustainable country. All institutions and individuals should also work together as a team so that it is easier for us to achieve global goals. I hope that Islamic International University Malaysia will keep on having good relationships with other institutions whether locally and even internationally like the Fukushima University. So, that we can all improve and achieve all of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.

    We can also use the concept of Sejahtera to help us with attaining global goals. The concept of Sejahtera and SPICE should be shared worldwide as it can also help others in obtaining a holistic and harmonious world. I hope that everyone can be more aware of the existence of the Sejahtera concept and share it with other people so that everyone can work side by side in developing a sustainable world.  I can't wait to implement this concept when I have the opportunity to go to my new campus which is at Pagoh.




No comments:

Post a Comment